Career Opportunities-Summer Staff/ CCA/ Forest School Assistant
Summer Staff/CCA/Forest School Assistant
7:30-3:30, M-F, June 24th- August 30th, 2019
8:00-4:00, M-F, June 24th-August 30th, 2019
9:00-5:00, M-F, June 24th- August 30th, 2019
We have two locations; 87 Walmer Street (Norwood Community Centre) and 99 Birchdale Ave (Nordale School).
We have a 16 space Preschool program, ages 3-5. Our School Age program has 27 spaces for children ages 6 to 12.
For more information about our programs please visit www.norwoodnursery.com
- Paid First Aid/CPR
- Reimbursement for Criminal Record/ Vulnerable Sector Check/Child Abuse Registry
- Coworkers with Mentoring abilities
- Good transit routes and parking available
- Preference given to people with valid First Aid/CPR
- Must be willing and prepared to go outside in all weathers
- General ability with using Microsoft Office and other common software an asset
- Must be between the ages of 18- 30 and a Resident of Canada to qualify for the Canada Summer Staffing Grant
Norwood Nursery School Inc.’s goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our community. Norwood Nursery School Inc. welcomes applications from Indigenous people and people of colour, persons with disabilities, masculine identified people and other groups that are underrepresented in the ELCC workforce in Manitoba. If you are a member of one of these groups you are encouraged to self-identify in your cover letter and/or resume.
Thank you for your interest in NNS Inc. but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have questions about our Accommodations Policy, Personnel Policies, or Code of Conduct and to submit your application please contact us at: